Monday 12 August 2013

We are in!

Finally, we moved in Thursday - took a while for the movers as expected but we were all in by around 5pm. Big sigh.

We have been offline since last wednesday, Cogeco finally arrived early this morning (Monday) and hooked us all up - whole home PVR, Internet ad telephone. It is the first time in over 20 years that I have been offline for 4 whole days. I didn't even open my laptop. (Ok, I did get business emails on my smartphone<S>)

However, my home office is now set up and my machines are working so I can get to work again.

We had Ikea installers here all day today doing a wall of cabinets in the master bedroom so we can finally put things away. Still waiting for our closet organizer folks to install the custom stuff, so coats and bedroom suits and shirts etc are still in boxes.

We have really enjoyed the last three evenings on the balcony looking at absolutely fantastic sunsets - almost like being welcomed by nature<S>.

Met our direct neighbours Stephanie and Sura, who move in later. Can't wait to have a get together for everyone to meet each other.

Tired from all the running around so pictures later.  Let me know how your move went and how you are doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment