Sunday 21 October 2012

Sorry for the delay. I have been out of the country.

As you can see though, the builder continues his work. Bricking is going in at a good pace and where the white paint(?) is will be stucco. This picture shows the inside section of the building with Upper Middle in the background (behind it) so facing south (the picture is taken from the small park area on the north end). My sister's balcony and windows are the top and third floor ones. Very exciting.

We certainly hope the builder is planning to add a window on the top floor where the darker patch of white is to even out the floors (all the rest of the floors show a window in what I believe is the stairwell at that end of the building. (right behind the scaffolding)



This picture shows the north side of the building and how bricking is continuing.
My condo is the top floor corner unit.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I've been coming by to look at the place as well. I wonder what the roof top will look like.

    ReplyDelete