Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mortgage

Most of us today need mortgages and we are no different although ours will be fairly small. I read the email from the IMMS and was a bit concerned about sending them information about any mortgage I might have already set up. I am assured by the builder though, that this is a legitimate request as the New Horizon financier likes to see confirmation of mortgages and they want to manage the flow of information coming in hence the request to use one mortgage broker to handle details regardless of where one might have gotten their mortgage. So IMMS is "representing" New Horizon.

Probably most of you already knew this but as I have said before, I feel like a first time buyer again as we have not gone through this process in over 25 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment