Friday 19 April 2013

Continuing the Journey - more pictures

As promised here are some more pictures from inside the building, courtesy of Jeff and Alex (my pictures) Update April 24 - my bad, I indicated Jeff here when I meant to write Joe and Alex.

The units start out being finished with all external walls, like these two:

This one (below) is my unit on the fourth floor.
Then the inside walls of the unit are created using steel instead of wood 2x4s.


Finally, the walls are gyp-rocked and plastered.
 and then finishing begins (one of the first floor units shown here):


Very exciting. I hope to have another visit shortly and will bring new pictures of more final finishing. Until later, enjoy the blog. We are over 2,500 views of the blog so far - keep on looking and thanks.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment